Sunflower

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Brand New Hair Style

Date: 24 March, 2006 (Saturday)
Weather: Warm and Rainy

I and Vin had hair cut together. I had it dye in dark brown, darker than before. It looks nice and I like my new hair style. hehe...The hair cut took us for 3 hours! We were so hungry after that, so we had set tea in a Taiwanese restaurant. We tried new things, seama noodles, it was nice! We planned to go to Flower Show afterwards to take some photos. But the weather was too bad, dark and rainy. So we cancelled. ><>
We back to Tsimshatsui again to have dinner in "Our Wonderland". It's a western cafe. It's my first time to go there. Vin recommended it as she has been there before. hehe..It was very dark inside..kinda romantic feeling. We ordered a set dinner for 2. We had soup, bread, honey chicken, pizza (this is special, tasty), pasta and drinks. Actually I think it's good for 3 persons. We were both too full! haha..It's a kind of celebration of our birthdays. yeaaah! I love my gift - necklace..it's really lovely!! thank you so much! :-)
After that we shopped around, oh yeah I almost forget that I got a blue dress which is similar to the one I saw earlier in OZOC. But OZOC one is quite expensive. This one is nice. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home