Sunflower

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Steven is crazy

Date: 28 March, 2007 (Wednesday)

Well right before I got off work I went to washroom but then I bumped into Steven who is an American working next to our office. I have known him for awhile, well just gossips sometimes outside office corridor. He's a very talkative man, every time he likes to talk for about at least 15 minutes before letting me go..ahha..maybe just cause of boring work, gotta relax sometimes eh! But he used to give me a kinda good impression, I mean particular serious businessman, with kind of sense of humor. But he was being kinda weird this time of talking something non-sense or you can say it's weird! I wore a pair of shorts (well not hot pants type, don't get wrong! haha) just shorts office dressing type with boots. He told me thats nice and also my new hair style. (haha..he realized I have hair cut. none of my family knows it!) But then he tried to touch my pockets to see if I put something inside....OMG! He then made a weird joke! He said it would be nice if I wore bikini with high heels back work. That's crazy! And he repeated for couples times. Hell..I told him to try. haha..then he asked me to go swimming sometimes, but that's impossible, not only because I don't know how to swim but what's his aim! maybe that's what a westerner way! He said he could teach me or somethings well thanks for that, I would prefer some other kinds of sports. haha..then he asked if my friends are around my height..blah blah blah...It seems he got drunk?!?!?! Actually when he made that joke, it's kinda offensive. But I guess he thought he's funny...gross! but not joking something like that man..he had some other weird jokes..well...@@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home